Monday 30 November 2015

Samantha Fontien - Hardman - Release day Blitz @SamanthaFontien




Cover designed by Jade Jex @Steam Power Studios









 http://amzn.com/B018661WGU<3http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018661WGU




London has a dark side… And I’m the one who runs it…
I’m not only London’s, but also the UK’s finest.
I’m the ‘Top Man’...
I am the ‘Hardman’...
I’m an animal, untamed, uncaged...
I’m untouchable, unlovable, the way I like it.

There is only one thing that unnerves me...


My past...
‘She’ is my past and maybe... My undoing…
* This work contains Drama, Profanity and very Mature content, intended for readers 18+ *
Standalone Novella





Read in November, 2015

OMG, this book is a fantastic read. Samantha has written a book that is so different from the norm.

Harman is a man that is a true Londoner, it was refreshing to read a book that had all the right dialect, and one that I could understand being a North Londoner myself.

Told in the point of view of Hardman we learn what his life is like being head of one of the Firms. This is true gangster style but in the terms of football fans taking it to the extreme of being a fan.

Hardman is a man you always get what he wants, he is never afraid of getting his hands dirty. Always having women on tap to fulfil his needs. There is one woman he wants that in my opinion will be the best thing that will ever happen to him.

This truly was a refreshing read, and written in a way that is so different to what I normally read.

If you like your alpha men, and also want a different take on a gangster then this is the book for you.

****** A free copy was received via Obsessed by Books ********

















I’m a Happily Married, MUM of 2. I LOVE Music…I should as I am the daughter Of Musicians and was reared with a guitar in one hand and a pen in the other.


<3























No comments:

Post a Comment