Sunday 29 March 2015

Review: Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand @HeatherHildenbr



I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up.

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And Two, I was born to kill them.

Start the series for FREE!
Goodreads

iBooks

Review by Ally Obsessive One Clicker

ARC provided by Obsessed by Books for an honest review

I enjoyed read this young adult paranormal read. In this book you get supernatural elements, love, mystery and suspense all in one package. I was hooked on page one. This novel is about werewolves and hunters. Actions starts right off and continues through out which I like it keeps you glued to the pages and won't let you go.

Tara is a typical girl who gets mixed up in the supernatural world that she never knew existed. She struggles trying to find her place in the supernatural world.
Wes who has secrets of his own and is also a hot guy.

Loved the supernatural elements and the action in this book. Looking forward to reading the next one in the series.


Heather Hildenbrand was born and raised in a small town in northern Virginia where she was homeschooled through high school. Since 2011, she’s published more than eight YA & NA novels including the bestselling Dirty Blood series. She splits her time between coastal Virginia and the island of Guam and loves having a mobile career and outrageous lifestyle of living in two places.

Heather is also a publishing and success coach bent on equipping and educating artists who call themselves authors. She loves teaching fellow writers how to create the same freedom-based lifestyle she enjoys. For more information visit www.phoenixauthorink.com and find out how to create your own OutRAGEous Life.

You can find out more about Heather and her books at www.heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com

For more information on my books, release dates, or just general stalker-material, um, I mean FAN material, visit my website. I love hearing from readers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment