Saturday 23 August 2014

EMOTIONAL BOOK REVIEW. BASH BY BRIANA GAITAN @bookswithbree



Bash by Briana Gaitan


My name is Bash
You may look at me and think my life is perfect.
It is anything but.
I’m not like normal people. 
Happiness doesn’t come easy for me.
I wake up hoping that each day is my last.

*Warning: This is a short story to the novel The Last Thing. Though Bash can be read as a stand alone, you will enjoy it better AFTER you read The Last Thing.*





REVIEW

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was nice to have Bash's story in print.

I finally got to understand why he did what he did. The pressures that he was under and that he felt that he had only one way out of it.

It's nice to see a book that deals with real life issues such as depression and suicide.

This book definitely makes you think.

Thank you Briana for bringing us Bash's story.

View all my reviews

AUTHOR


Briana Gaitan grew up in the South, but calls herself a geek at heart. She is a blogger,author,and fangirl who loves Star Wars, Star Trek, and Jewelry (bet you never thought you'd hear those three things in a sentence together) For fun, she loves watching any show on the SyFy channel, relaxing with her family, reading, and listening to indie music (sometimes all at the same time). Briana loves to write stories where there are no limits to the imagination. She is the co-author of the fantasy Ethereal Underground series and author of The Last Thing (the first in the Hollywood Timelines Series)



No comments:

Post a Comment