Sunday 26 January 2014

Ablaze by Morgan Black

Ablaze (Ablaze, #1)Ablaze by Morgan Black
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


*This book is not suitable for readers under the age of 18*

What if love was like gasoline? Light a match and become engulfed in it’s flame. Cheyenne is attempting to spend a secluded weekend with her betrothed Collin, when fate intervenes and she becomes trapped at her family’s cabin with another man. Luke, a ranch hand at her father’s farm, makes her heart race. When the lights go out, she finds herself falling into his arms, and into his bed.

Ablaze is part one of a serialized set of short erotic romance titles.






My Thoughts



I recieved a copy of this book from netgalley. In exchange of an honest review


A short story (in a series) 1st installmemt.

This is a very short story and I read it very quickly. It's about a ranchers daughter who gets stranded in a cabin with one of the ranch hands.

For me the story was too short and sometimes a bit tedious to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment